Large scale & interactive broadcasting platform for learning, events & media use cases
With the evolution of technology, live streaming and broadcasting are growing more popular leading to a huge variety of software tools in the market. The objective is maximum reach seamlessly.
Unytalk provides an easy to use broadcasting platform, Unycast. No download required live streaming and broadcasting application that focuses on various crowd engaging platforms. It provides a comprehensive suite of features and tools that are easier to use and more powerful than ever before. Our core objective is to keep our digital solution simple and easy to use. Our primary focus is to provide an elegant user interface to enhance the virtual experience of millennials.
An easy yet powerful live-streaming and broadcasting application for all platforms. Unycast upgrades monologues to dialogues enhances debate and immersive attendee experiences using a reliable and simple to use technology.
Highly interactive user interface with incredible features to explore
- Moderated & interactive chat with private breakout areas
- Interactive online video presence with multisource A/V for an immersive experience
- Broadcast link & Scheduler for event types
- Instructional content (PDF’s, Images, YouTube Videos)
- Whiteboard & Event archives with replay capability
Key advantagesAdvanced functionalities for a holistic interactive experience.
✓ Up to 3000 interactive attendees
✓ Endless non-interactive attendees via social networks
✓ Suitable UX & UI Customization
✓ System Integration & Custom engineering services
✓ Hassle-free, no download required
✓ Secure & quick access with absolutely no passcodes
✓ Moderator driven live engagement
✓ Interactive multimedia chat & private breakout areas
✓ Custom Private label / On-Premises
✓ Software as a service (SaaS) with white labeling
✓ Build & maintain post-event activity
✓ Maintain engagement using comprehensive archives
Our Success Stories
Unycast has demonstrated scale, reliability & user delight in its private-label solution for TED Talks
- The solution hosted over 500 real-time interactive guests from around the world. A moderator panel helped screen users for production quality and interactive eligibility across user meta data & A/V Quality
- The platform hosted powerful audience engagement tools like one to one private or one to many global chat
- The platform supported guests with bandwidth as low as 500 kbps to participate in this reliable and interactive experience
- TED talk is now gearing to launch and run mixed reality talk shows globally
Unycast has powered medical conferences & events and Appreciated for its simplicity in setting up, moderation capabilities & delivery.
- Unycast helped broadcast the first neck and throat surgery workshop sponsored by HCG in Nepal
- Unycast powered the robotics master class conference for use of robotics in oncology. A combination of broadcast from the seminar room to the operation theater
- Unycast required lesser time to set up, lower resources to moderate the broadcast and deliver a richer and more engaging experience to remote audiences who could not attend in person